How Much Does it Cost to Hire Local Movers in Edmonton?
You’ll find the rates will vary significantly from one moving agency to the next when calling around to collect and compare quotes. When looking at costs, be sure to consider any additional charges or fees that are not included in the initial quote. When searching for the best rates on local moving services in Edmonton, consider making a phone call to 2 Burley Men Moving for the most reliable moving experience for your upcoming relocation. We desire to provide each customer with a personalized, experience that fully meets your needs.
How Can I Pack MY House Efficiently?
Get an early start on packing. You’ll find that no matter how early you start pacing, there never seems to be enough time to get everything packed the way you want- and packing typically takes longer than anticipated. Take a strategic approach to preparation, labeling items you’ll need immediately upon arriving at your new place with marks that indicate essential items are packed inside of the boxes- and pack necessary items last. A few additional tips: Save on boxes by using extreme duty trash bags whenever possible, don’t pack air if you can help it, and pack heavy items at the bottom of boxes.
How Early Should I Start Packing For a Move?
Moving experts from 2 Burley Men Moving have compiled easy-to-follow guidelines that make your moving experience a breeze:
- 2 months out, start discussing your relocation with reputable local movers in Edmonton
- Start on basements, closets, attic space, and garage space 6-8 weeks before your move
- Plan for a moving safe to take place within 4-6 weeks before your move
- At the 1-month mark, decide on a labeling system that will help you stay organized- and start labeling your first boxes
- The 2-week marker is an excellent time to start putting together secure packing for documents, paperwork, bank account, and financial statements, and all types of personal information you’ll want to keep an eye on during your move. These items should travel with you during the move.
- The last week before your move, start boxing up essentials, such as clothing, cutlery, cookware, cleaning supplies, and other items with the exclusion of things you’ll need with you on the day of moving.
- 1-day prior to moving, pack cash, checkbook, credit cards, and personal essentials you’ll want to have on hand while you’re driving.
Is it Possible to Have a Stress-Free Move?
If you’ve hired the right local movers in Edmonton, your relocation experience will be much less stressful. You can stay calm throughout the process by getting plenty of sleep in the weeks leading up to your move, taking your vitamins and getting the right nutrition, and taking time to get organized on your end. for more moving tips, speak with our team from 2 Burley Men Moving. We want to ensure your upcoming move is one that is enjoyable and hassle-free.
Esquimalt BC V9A 3M4